If you have one device that you already run the MM+app with, you cannot run the app on an additional device unless you purchase an additional setup.
If you would rather run the app on your own device than the device we have provided, you are more than welcome to do so. If the app has already been activated on the device, and you want to switch it over to your device, just follow these instructions below, or watch the video here.
- Go to www.mobileebt.com. Choose your state from the drop down menu.
- Login to your account.
- Choose Devices from the menu at the top of the page.
- Choose the specific device name that you would like to disable, or no longer use.
- Under Change Device Status, choose Upgrade.
- Click Disable. When asked if you are sure, click yes.
- Once the device has been disabled, Click on Replace Device.
- A new activation code will be generated. Simply activate the app on your personal device with your same username, password and new activation code.