If you would like to change devices and activate a new device:
If you have one device that you already run the MM+ Select app with, you cannot run the app on an additional device unless you purchase an additional setup.
If you would rather run the app on your own device than the device we have provided, you are more than welcome to do so. If the app has already been activated on the device, and you want to switch it over to your own device, just follow these instructions below, or watch the video here.
- Log into www.mobileebt.com.
- Choose Devices from the menu at the top of the page.
- Choose the specific device name that you would like to disable, or no longer use.
- Under Change Device Status, choose Upgrade.
- Click Disable. When asked if you are sure, click yes.
- Once the device has been disabled, Click on Replace Device. Be sure you click on Replace, and not Reinstate.
- A new activation code will be generated. Simply activate the app on your personal device with your same username, password and new activation code.
If you have already activated your device and have recently updated:
If something on the device changes, such as a iOS software update, or an MM+ Select update, you might have to re-activate your app. In order to do this, you will not be able to use the previous activation code you used to activate the app the first time. The activation codes are only designed to be used once for security reasons. Use the procedure above to Disable, and then Replace the device to generate a new activation code. Be sure to click on Replace, not Reinstate.